All Neighborhood House employees and volunteers must be fully vaccinated (and submit completed documentation) from COVID-19 by October 18, 2021. New employees must meet this requirement, prior to their start of employment, effective immediately.
Click through the available positions for full details.
- Health Specialist
- Parent Child+ Supervisor
- Center Based Associate Manager
- Center Based Manager
- EHS Home Visitor – Bilingual in Spanish or Amharic
- Preschool Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher
- Toddler Teacher
- Early Learning Mentor Coach
- Family Advocate – Billingual Vietnamese, Oromo, Amharic, Somali, or Burmese/Chin
- Food Service Worker
- Classroom Aide
- Landlord Engagement Specialist
- Temporary Eviction Prevention & Rental Assistance Specialist
- Housing Advocate
Youth & Family Services:
Aging & Disability Services:
- Aging and Disability Medicaid Case Manager II – Bilingual in Tigrinya
- Aging and Disability Medicaid Case Manager II – Bilingual in Russian/Ukrainian
- Homecare Support Specialist – Bilingual in Arabic, Russian, or Ukrainian
- Care Coordinator II – Bilingual in Russian/Ukrainian
- Aging and Disability Resource Specialist – Bilingual in Marshallese
- Aging and Disability Resource Specialist – Bilingual in Somali
- Aging and Disability Medicaid Case Manager II – Bilingual in Arabic
Submit an application through the job links above. Due to the volume of applications, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.
For help, contact Human Resources at 206-461-8430 or e-mail email@example.com.