All Neighborhood House employees and volunteers must be fully vaccinated (and submit completed documentation) from COVID-19 by October 18, 2021. New employees must meet this requirement, prior to their start of employment, effective immediately.
Click through the available positions for full details.
- Intermittent/On-Call Food Service Worker – Float
- Assistant Teacher – New Holly – $1,500 hiring bonus for successfully hired candidates
- Teacher (Toddler Classroom) – Rainier Vista – $1,500 hiring bonus for successfully hired candidates
Youth and Family Services:
- Prevention Supervisor I
- Prevention Coordinator – Latinx Dream Coalition
- Health Communications Coordinator
- Community Health Case Manager II – $250 hiring bonus for successfully hired candidates
- Intermittent/On-Call Prevention Educator
Aging & Disability Services:
- Care Coordinator II – Chief Seattle Club – $1,500 hiring bonus for successfully hired candidates
- Care Coordinator II – Bilingual in Amharic or Tigrinya
- Care Coordinator II – Bilingual in Spanish
- Care Coordinator III
Submit an application through the job links above. Due to the volume of applications, only applicants considered for interviews will be contacted.
For help, contact Human Resources at 206-461-8430 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.