Save the date for our health fairs! Neighborhood House will be in community with our neighbors this summer, providing resources and care in many locations throughout South King County.
In partnership with Public Health Seattle & King County, we will be offering COVID and other vaccines for ages 6 months and older at all of these events, with the exception of September 16.
For questions, please reach out to Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- July 1 & 29: YesFest at Yesler Terrace (903 Yesler Way, Seattle, WA 98122)
- August 12: Greenbridge & Seola Garden (8th Ave SW & SW 99th St, Seattle, WA 98106)
- August 13: New Holly (7054 32nd Ave S, Seattle, WA 98118)
- August 17: High Point (6400 Sylvan Way SW, Seattle WA 98126)
- August 19: Rainier Vista (4410 29th AVE S, Seattle WA 98108)
- August 26 & September 16: YesFest at Yesler Terrace (903 Yesler Way, Seattle, WA 98122)
Big thanks to our Premier Sponsors for these events: Amerigroup, Bureau of Fearless Ideas, King County Housing Authority, Odessa Brown Children’s Center, and Seattle Housing Authority. As well as our other Event Sponsors: Coordinated Care of WA, Department of Labor and Industries, Highpoint Open Space Association, Humana Company, King County Department of Community and Human Services King County Hazardous Waste Program, King County Molina Healthcare, North West Kidney Center, Seattle Department of Transportation, Seattle Fire Department, Somali Health Board, Washington State Health Care Authority, and White Center Food Bank.