- End of The Year Celebration June 30, 2021 Private video on Vimeo
- Tutorial for News Letter https://vimeo.com/536903490
- Tools of the Mind link https://vc.toolsathome.org/wonderful-dolphin-3532 Explore in Child Center.
- New Library Materials Link: https://forms.gle/ar5MMTW46EmgGAqd7 Prepare all materials in backpack.
- REMINDER: Please remove any distractions (toys, TV, Distractions)
- REMINDER: Please have your child use the bathroom before class starts.
- All videos have a password please refer to the text message or email.
Movement / Play
- High and Low Movements
- Balloon Toss Activity
- Video: https://vimeo.com/560936462
- Throw and catch
- Builds hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness.
(1-5 times a week for 5 minutes)
Language / Literacy
- Story I Believe I Can by Grace Byers
- Link: Private video on Vimeo
- TOTM: The Mitten By Jan Brett (Active Listening)
- Follow the story through our online classroom.
- Give an example of what you learned.
- Ask your child what they’ve learned.
- At the end have them draw a picture of something they learned, something new they did not know before.
Math / Science
More than Less Than Under 10
Pick two numbers under 10 and have your child figure out which number is more and which number is less under 10.
Example number 8 and 5
Have your child guess which number is more
Have them draw corresponding dots
Keep playing for 10 rounds
Art / Writing
- Practice Writing Letter to Sound Writing Alphabet Letters P-Z
- Write Upper and Lower case letter
- Explain the letter-sound
- Draw an animal picture that relates
- Example: Pp (Puh) Pig
Math / Science
Land Animals vs Water Animals
Think of all the different kind of animals and make a list.
Sort the animals by where they live (land or water)
- Jelly Fish
Challenge of the Week:
Virtual Field Trip https://video.link/w/PkU2c