CHANGE A LIFE TODAY
We know that you believe that we all deserve to live with dignity and hope. You are an intrinsic part of our mission because you are more than a supporter. You and others like you, are the engine of the day to day work. You make sure that we have the tools and people to connect refugee parents to career training and to guide seniors through Medicaid benefits. King County kids dreaming of who they could be in the future, are two steps closer to high school graduation and excited about exploring careers because of you.
Your support is invaluable and guaranteed to create the future you want for us all.
Here's how you can change lives:
- Make a gift by credit card via our secure online giving system by clicking here. We accept Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover/Diners Club. Our Tax I.D is 91-0568305
- Send a tax-deductible check to:
1225 S. Weller Street, Suite 510
Seattle, WA 98144
- Call Major Gifts Manager Ward Wright at 206-461-8430, ext. 2053 to make a gift by phone or to arrange an in-kind gift.
- Consider making a legacy gift! Learn how to take advantage of this and other planned giving options.
- To make a gift of your time, please visit our volunteer section.
- To learn more about nonprofit organizations, visit www.charitywatch.org and www.guidestar.org.
- To learn more about fundraising ethics and donor rights, visit www.afpwashington.org.
How will your gift make a difference?
- Helps a newly-arrived refugee studying English pay for basic Adult Education Classes.
- Ensures an infant receives his yearly developmental and behavioral screenings.
- Buys an assortment of games such as, Uno, Chess, Monopoly, Sorry, Risk, etc. to strengthen logic, reasoning and strategy skills.
- Ensures that one child for one school year receives nutritious snacks after-school.
- Provides a job seeker with a comprehensive collection of job interview preparation resources, such as resume-building and interviewing skills training.
- Supplies nutritional lunches for 20 preschool children.
- Gives 12 books to a child in our home visiting program to build that child’s home library.
- Takes 15 families and their infants and toddlers to a 2 hour family fun group.
- Allows a first-time college student a 2-hour college readiness session.
- Gives a job seeker in King County transportation fare for a month.
- Provides utility assistance for two months to keep a family of four connected to electricity.
- Offers off-site learning experiences for students (e.g., Pacific Science Center, The Aquarium, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, etc.)
- Provides testing and certification fees for a newly graduated Registered Nurse.
- Supplies medical clearance fees for a new employee at a local hospital.
- Provides a parent training and family dinner for 40 families of preschoolers.
- Gives 4 hours of relief/help for caregivers of frail elderly and persons living with disabilities.
- Takes 40 preschool children on an educational field trip.
Read more about our programs and services >>
For more information, contact James Lovell at 206-461-8430, ext. 2096.
To view our most recent IRS Form 990, please visit www.guidestar.org.