- Class Canceled July 20 – 2, 2021 (Eid Mubarak)
- Tutorial for News Letter https://vimeo.com/536903490
- Tools of the Mind link https://vc.toolsathome.org/wonderful-dolphin-3532 Explore in Child Center.
- New Library Materials Link: https://forms.gle/ar5MMTW46EmgGAqd7
Prepare all materials in backpack.
- REMINDER: Please remove any distractions (toys, TV, Distractions)
- REMINDER: Please have your child use the bathroom before class starts.
- All videos have a password please refer to the text message or email.
Movement / Play
- Street Signs video: https://vimeo.com/575432446
- Take a walk in your neighborhood and look for street signs.
- How many did you find? Share it with the class.
- Adventure Walk Video: https://vimeo.com/572358636
- Go outside and explore your neighborhood just like I did in my video..
- Practice social distancing and take a seat on a field, close your eyes and listen with your ears. What do you hear?
Language / Literacy
- Story Making
- Draw a picture story
- Have your child tell you the story once finished
- Write down what they tell you to add words to the story.
- Make a title Page
- Create a title
- Child write author: child name
- Draw a single picture for Title Page
Math / Science
- Playdough Geometry
- 2-D: Flat Shapes
- 3-D: Shapes you can see all around
- With playdough and toothpicks make 2-D and 3-D shapes
Art / Writing
1. Sound Recognition: https://video.link/w/YPE3c
- Practice letter-sound recognition
- Mystery Question:
2. Painting with Ice
Create paintings and other works of art with ice! This opportunity enables kids to swirl paints over assorted papers to create beautifully unique designs.
- Craft sticks or popsicle sticks
- Assorted papers
- Ice cube trays
- Liquid child-friendly paints
Movement / Play
Challenge of the Week:
Help your mom or dad make the bed every morning. (10 minutes)