- Extra classes on schedule below.
- Save Recycled Material for Story Work
- Save Recycle Items for class.
- Tutorial for News Letter https://vimeo.com/536903490
- Tools of the Mind link https://vc.toolsathome.org/wonderful-dolphin-3532 Explore in Child Center.
- Use this link to receive learning materials from the Library or you can use curbside pick option: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemPMzI8XURRx0kCkrZ0TPk2MvJaCZtYAuCcJ3uQbpALX6dLQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Prepare all materials in backpack.
- REMINDER: Please remove any distractions (toys, TV, Distractions)
- REMINDER: Please have your child use the bathroom before class starts.
- All videos have a password please refer to the text message or email.
Extra class Schedule
June 15-18, 2021
11 am and 1:30 pm
Movement / Play
- Spatial Awareness Movement Activity
- Book: https://video.link/w/8iV0c
- Play Simon Says using the words in the chart below.
- Using the boxes below draw an X
|On top of/over
5. Balloon Toss Activity
- Video: https://vimeo.com/560936462
- Throw and catch
6. Builds hand-eye coordination and spatial awareness.
(1-5 times a week for 5 minutes)
Language / Literacy
- Story Lab: Biggest, Strongest, Fastest by Steve Jenkins
- Link above in Tools at Home
- Focus Question: What did you learn?
- (20 minutes)
- Draw a picture of one thing you learned from this book.
- Let’s Pretend : Nursery Hospital
- Use Tools at Home Link in tips
- Review what happens at a nursery in the hospital
Math / Science
Introduction to money
- Use a penny, nickel, dime, and quarter.
- Make observations (shape and size).
- Talk about how much each coin is worth.
- How many pennies in a nickel?
- How many pennies/ nickels in dime?
Art / Writing
Graphics Practice Review (15 minutes/daily)
- Apples on the Ground
- Private Speech: On the line
- Snakes in the grass
- Private Speech: Curve in, curve out
- X Marks the Spot
- Private Speech: Slant Right, Slant Left
- Fish in Water
- Private Speech: Down, hook
Learn How to Tie Shoe Laces
- Watch video: https://video.link/w/zEW0c
- Adults can help by:
- Showing their child by using their own shoe.
- Placing their hand over their child’s shoe.
- Verbally explaining step-by-step method. (30 minutes)
Challenge of the Week:
Help your family in the kitchen. Put away groceries, sweep the floor, wipe counters with a napkin.