Teachers Martha Dominguez and Mamata Das | ECEAP Class 126
Spring 2021 Vol. 22 | Week of 05/03-07/2021
Tips & Resources
- Resources for Pre-K – 2nd Grade | Recursos para Pre-Kinder al 2do Grado
- Free Digital Picture Books | Libros Digitales e Ilustrados Gratis https://www.uniteforliteracy.com/
- Tutoring | Tutoria https://www.tutor.com/
- Subjects | Materias https://www.tutor.com/subjects
- Seattle Public Library Kids YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN_MccNQSk4MmASWSMSSvsw
Language / Literacy
I’d like to share this recipe, is one of my family’s favorite foods to eat and we eat it throughout the year!
I usually make it for four people, and I do NOT use any peppers, but you could if you’d like!
A. 3 Medium Avocadoes
B. ½ White Onion
C. 3 Roma Tomatoes
D. ½ Bunch of Cilantro (I noticed organic cilantro is more flavorful)
E. 1 Lime and salt to taste.
- Peel avocatoes, put them in a bowl and smash them a little bit if you want the guacamole chuncky.
- Chop the onion, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Add these to the avocatoes and mix everything.
- Squirt the lime and add salt to taste.
Art / Writing
F is for
FOOD FLAMINGO FISH FLOWER
Math / Science
Book: Chair for my Mother https://video.link/w/eBTpc
Below are some samples of art the whole family can make for any other member in the family!
I found these two inspirational quotes.
“I CAN IMAGINE NO HEROISM GREATER THAN MOTHERHOOD”
TO THE WORLD YOU ARE A MOTHER, BUT TO YOUR FAMILY YOU ARE THE WORLD”
Movement / Play
- Early Learning Together with Miss Nancy: Doorways to Adventure-Playing
- Action Songs + More Nursery Rhymes | Non-Stop Compilation
- Milk Jag Ball Toss
- Bucket Ball Toss Bonanza https://video.link/w/CoVpc
Parents: You can make this game using plastic baskets or any other objects you may have at home.