Teacher Keke June 28- July 2, 2021
**PARENTS DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL DAILLY FOR INVITE FOR LIVE SESSIONS AT 10:25AM & AT 11:55AM!**
*****Resource: Check out Tools of the Mind Website (TOTM) Week 12 is up!!
I will email the password!
Language / Literacy
Books we read this past week:
- Dot by Bob Books/Scholastic
- Mat by Bob Books/Scholastic
- Pete the Cat Play Ball! by James Dean
Storytime with Teacher Keke
Pete the Cat Play Ball!
https://vimeo.com/561061872 I will email the password
Letters from last week:
Math / Science
DIY homemade bubbles – Make your own Easy DIY Homemade Bubbles and Refill Station to keep the bubbles popping! You can use any large sized liquid laundry detergent you can create a bubble refill station.
- Empty laundry detergent bottle with push button spout
- Homemade bubbles (4 cups of water and 1 cup of dish soup)
- Paint and decorate the laundry detergent bottle (optional)
Mix the water and dish soap together and you have your own homemade bubbles!