Teacher Keke June 21- June 25, 2021
**PARENTS DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL DAILLY FOR INVITE FOR LIVE SESSIONS AT 10:25AM & AT 11:55AM!**
Language / Literacy
Books we read this past week:
- I Can Do It by Kim Mitzo Thompson
- Keep Trying by Studio Image Books
- Pete the Cat Goes to the Beach by James Dean
Storytime with Teacher Keke
Pete the Cat… Pete at The Beach
https://vimeo.com/564374384 Password: NH
Letters from last week:
Uu, Vv, Ww, Xx
Math / Science
DIY homemade bubbles – Make your own Easy DIY Homemade Bubbles and Refill Station to keep the bubbles popping! You can use any large sized liquid laundry detergent you can create a bubble refill station.
- Empty laundry detergent bottle with push button spout
- Homemade bubbles (4 cups of water and 1 cup of dish soup)
- Paint and decorate the laundry detergent bottle (optional)
Mix the water and dish soap together and you have your own homemade bubbles!
*****Resource: Check out Tools of the Mind Website (TOTM) Week 11 is up!!
I will email the password!