High Point – Community Center
May 10-14, 2021
- Tutorial for News Letter https://vimeo.com/536903490
- Tools of the Mind link https://vc.toolsathome.org/wonderful-dolphin-3532 Upload Child Picture Story.
- Use this link to receive learning materials from the Library:
- Times for Curb Side Pick-Up:
- Where: HighPointLibrary
- When: Wednesday Friday and Sunday 12-6 pm
- Free Printing 10 pages per day :
- Eid – No Morning Class
- Prepare all materials in backpack.
- REMINDER: Please remove any distractions (toys, TV, Distractions)
- REMINDER: Please have your child use the bathroom before class starts.
- All videos have a password please refer to the text message or email.
Tuesday May 11 2021
Classroom Chant, Expectations Review, Emotions Check-In, Social-Emotional Lesson Learns To Be A Better Listener. https://video.link/w/CGRpc , Attention Focusing Activity (Open Shut Them), Good Bye Song
Materials: Paper and color crayons
Classroom Chant, Calendar (Months of the Year), Short Weather, Attention Focusing Activity (Open Shut Them), Mystery Question, Freeze Game, Two Clues Tuesday Activity, Good Bye Song
Wednesday May 12, 2021
Classroom Chant, Message of the Day (We are going to sing) , Show and Share (How can we be better listeners) and Good Bye Song
Materials needed: Paper, marker
- Class Room chant, Graphics Practice Story Lab: Active Listening (TOTM), Letter Mystery Game, Good Bye Song
Materials needed: Magic board, paper and marker
EXTRA CLASS 1:30 PM
- Classroom Chant, Math Memory, I-Spy (Recycled Materials) Goodbye Song
- Materials: Paper and marker/crayon or Magic Board
Thursday May 13, 2021
Morning Class – CANCELED
- Classroom Chant, Calendar, Weather (Short), Mystery Question (green) Attention Focusing Activity (Open Shut Them), Baking A Cake (Math skills), Good Bye Song
- Materials: Magic Board
Friday May 14, 2021
- Classroom Chant, Review Weekly Learnings, Weekly Challenge, Fine motor, Space Man, Activity, Good Bye Song
- Scissor, News Paper/ Magazines, Glue
- Classroom Chant, Review Classroom Expectations, Calendar and Days of the Week, and Month of the Year (Short), Weather , Story Work Shop, Good Bye Song
- Materials: Paper and Marker
Challenge of the Week:
Use a tape measure or a marker to measure the size of your fridge. Write it down and share with class.
Movement / Play
Sing and move to Jack Hartmans son ‘Count to 20’ https://video.link/w/RSRpc . (1-5 times a week for 15 minutes)
Language / Literacy
Read any book practice seeing how a character feels. Take pauses in the book in the middle and end, talk about how the character feels in that exact moment. (15 minutes/ daily)
Math / Science
- Review number recognition with this fun activity. Watch this easy to make video, https://vimeo.com/542755075
- Fun counting and movement song. Draw 5 flamingos cards and sing-a-long.
(10 minutes 5 times a week)
Art / Writing
- See it, Say It, Write and Draw It Letter A-F Animal Alphabet Chart.