Home resources for May 17-20, 2021
**PARENTS DON’T FORGET TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL DAILLY FOR INVITE FOR LIVE SESSIONS AT 10:15AM & AT 11:45AM!**
Resource: Check out Tools of the Mind Website (TOTM) Week 6 is up!!
Password: I will email it and text it to you.
Language / Literacy
Books we read:
- The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boynton
- I’m a Little Teapot & The Itsy-Bitsy Spider by Kate Gleeson
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? By Bill Martin Jr./ Eric Carle
Math / Science
Toss Game: use a soft ball or stuffed animal and create a hoop using a basket/bucket or large bowl. Count the number of made and missed shots.
Movement / Play
- Watch your child shoot rolled up socks into a basket have them count out loud how many they make (write down the number) and how many they miss (write down the number).
- Have your child help with the laundry this week, recall with them the lessons we have watched during our live sessions about folding clothes after the dryer. Have your child fold at least 3 outfits.