- Provides: Limited, rental assistance, financial counseling, and case management.
- Eligibility: Currently housed and facing homelessness (i.e. eviction), City of Seattle residence ONLY, and household income at or below 50% of AMI.
- How to access: Call 206-825-2581 Mondays 8:00 am – 6:00 pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eviction Prevention & Rental Assistance
- Provides: Assistance with paying rent.
- Eligibility: Currently housed and experiencing financial hardship, at risk of homelessness or currently experiencing housing instability, King County residence, and household income at or below 50% of AMI.
- How to access: Register at https://eprap-prod.powerappsportals.us/tenant or call 206-477-1331
Bridge to Finish (Benefits Hub)
- Provides: Short-term rental assistance and support accessing a variety of benefits for college students.
- Eligibility and locations: Enrolled with at least 6 credits at one of the following community colleges: Green River, Highline, Renton Tech, South Seattle, Seattle Central, UW Bothell/Cascadia, Bellevue, Shoreline, and North Seattle.
- How to access: Schedule an appointment with a Benefits Hub Coach https://www.uwkc.org/benefitshub.